Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi Stephanie, I haven't done one of these in awhile, but when I did, I used one website (set to the full range of dates) and created each virtual session date as an optional session. I don't show the event date anywhere. On the confirmation page, I ...

• Hi All! I need some help and could use your expertise! I will be creating events through Cvent (virtual series- up to 12 dates) . I noticed I am unable to select more than one date when creating an event. Can someone please give me instructions or ...

• Hi Paul - Access Portals does have the capability to publish reports and to allow non-Cvent users to access these reports. They can even have links directly to the meeting request forms (although they may need visibility access to actually reach those ...

• Hi Shannon - You may want to double check with Cvent Support to see if there is anything else you can do to delete the sessions, but based on this article, it does appear that the optional sessions can no longer be deleted if anyone has registered ...

• Hi All! I need some help and could use your expertise! I will be creating events through Cvent (virtual series- up to 12 dates) . I noticed I am unable to select more than one date when creating an event. Can someone please give me instructions or ...

• I am wanting to delete some canceled sessions. We made optional sessions that really needed to be included sessions. We had someone register for our event, and we saw our error. We quickly canceled the sessions as to not have this happen to any other ...

• Calling all event and hospitality professionals and enthusiasts! Get ready for the most anticipated event of the year, Cvent CONNECT! Whether you're attending virtually or in person, this event is not to be missed. With just one week left before the conference ...

• I'm not having an issue with the first hotel and their dates. The problem is the 2nd hotel shows up with the following screenshot. The hotel says it is unavailable on these dates. I have Oct 30-Nov 2 as 2nd hotel dates. ------------------------------ ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png