Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• What strategies have you found most effective in driving attendee engagement and registrations? Social media, emails, posting the event information on our website How do you measure the success of your event marketing strategies? We are working toward ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Monthly All Events Report

Hi Julia, Thank you for your response and apologies for delay! Looks like I misspoke a bit when I was referring to custom fields because fields I'm talking about appear in single event reports under Fields Tab / General Registration Questions ...

• Profile Picture

Cross Event Reporting

Hello, I'm trying to create a cross event report that will include all registrants (one line for each) for all events in a selected date range AND their answers to specific 2 custom questions. I tested each of the reporting templates and can't seem ...

• Hi – All of our Cvent transactions get processed through Braintree, a PayPal company that protects against fraud. We must reconcile Cvent registrations with Braintree transactions. This would be easy if there were a shared data field (e.g. transaction ...

• Hi Jennifer, Hope you are well! I tried to look for another alternative but the second alternative again is a bit tricky and a lot of work. For this, you can create a separate registration type for the group members and associate ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Complete data tag list

"A complete list of every available data tag and their description does not exist" Do you see how this is unacceptable customer service? How are we supposed to become SMEs over Cvent, when knowledge like this is gate kept from us? The knowledge ...

• What strategies have you found most effective in driving attendee engagement and registrations? individualized outreach, typically peer-to-peer (rather than organization-to-constituent). We give incentives for committee members to register early and then ...

• Hi Eloise, Hope you are well! I got this checked and unfortunately, the option to edit this pop up is not possible as the pop up is hard coded. I checked with our HTML team as well and they too confirmed that editing this pop up is ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png