Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Passkey GroupMAX

Hello Janis, It sounds like you need a Passkey username. Please submit a case to Passkey Support to receive a user name. You can call or submit a case online. The link below will provide you with the various options: https://www.cvent.com/en/contact/support ...

• Hi Karen, Hope you are well! If you want to collect the guests names along with the primary at the time of registration and if the primary doesn't have the names, they can add dummy names at the time of registration for the guests and ...

• Hi Matt, Hope you are well! I got this checked and this is something that our ECommerce Team might be able to assist you with. You can create a case or give us a call at 866-318-4357 (US & Canada) > Press 1 for Event cloud > Press 1 ...

• Hi Tim, Hope you are well! If your registration types are being shown different questions an features, then you'll have to create three separate paths and associate the registration type within the path setting to the respective path. ...

• Hi Kelly, Hope you are well! There are few reports that you can run to get this data : 'Session Details' Report : Go to your event > Reports > reports > Report Templates > search for the report's name > Run the report > ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Deleting question

Hi Corina, Hope you are well! The fields you marked as 'X' seems like administrator registration fields to me. To remove these fields, please click on the drop down on top left and scroll down to 'Registration paths'. Click on the settings ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Add to calendar tag

Hi Carla, Hope you are well. To change the text displaying in the Add to calendar, please go to your event > registration > Registration process > Click on Customize for 'Confirmation' page > Click on 'Add to Calendar' widget on the ...

• Profile Picture

Multiple Registration Pages?

I am planning an event that has 3 types of attendees. VIPs, Employees and Vendors. Each has specific needs and access. I can create separate registration paths, but what is unclear is how they connect. Is there just one master registration page and ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png