Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi Tim, Thank you for your response. You create 2 registration types for same name, one for virtual and another for InPerson and create separate paths for each if you wish to display different questions/features for them. So the registration ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Multiple Registration Pages?

Raashi, Thank you very much. I do know who gets which registration, but I do not know who will be virtual or not (VIP Onsite vs VIP Virtual and Employee Onsite vs Employee Virtual). On the invitation list you can associate a type but not a path. ...

• Thank you! Very helpful. ------------------------------ Lindsey Isaacson Developer of Client Experiences Israeli American CouncilUnited States ------------------------------

• Hi Katarina, When using the {[E-MODIFY REG LINK]} data tag in an email, attendees will be prompted to enter in the confirmation number and then it brings them to the post-registration page by default, but they have the option to click on the summary, ...

• Profile Picture

Invoice

Is it possible to get an invoice for an entire group? Every time I try, it only pulls up the group Leader. #Registration ------------------------------ Al James Vice President of Marketing & Events Philanthropy SouthwestUnited States ----------- ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Audience segments

Hi Helen, The "assign to segment" button will be greyed out until you check off the checkbox next to the attendee's name and then the assign to segment button will turn blue and you will be able to add them successfully. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi - Hoping to reach others who build out Registration Paths for, and manage data, for Incentive Travel Programs. Traditionally we have used the Guest widget, which comes with some helpful, and not so helpful challenges. In particular, there are ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pre-populate Data

Daniel, from my experience, it depends on the field, your settings on your event, and where the question is positioned in the Registration Path. I have uploaded Company Names & Divisions with success by having them on listed on a page AFTER the Identification ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png