Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your response. I too will try to find out any other alternative we can use for this and will update you by tomorrow. Have a great week ahead! ------------------------------ Raashi Semwal Khati ...

• Hi Steven, Thank you for elaborating on the query. I checked the event and the Earliest Check-In Date and Latest Check-Out Date for the 'InterContinental Bordeaux - Le Grand Hotel' is set up as 10/30/2024 and 11/2/2024 and there is ...

• If I've sold a table or multiple tickets for a special event, and the purchaser (registrant) doesn't have their guest names at time of registration, h ow do I collect the names of the guests in Cvent at a later date so that they are associated with ...

• Hi Paul, we have something similar to what I think you are looking for. The Portal itself shows all the MRFs submitted and current status which is helpful to the requester who submitted it. As for the approvals - the only way I've seen this work is ...

• Profile Picture

Email Communication

I have a group administrator that does not want to provide individual emails for her attendees. She has given me fake email addresses. I know that these will be opted-out because they are invalid. She is the CC email for all of these attendees. Will she ...

• Raashi, I appreciate the suggested workaround and especially all of the detail you provided. I am not sure this would work for our purposes, but it is good to know we could at least have this in our back pocket if we can find no other way to manage ...

• Thank you. My registration questions were added to the registration page (mandatory) and then I selected them under "fields" in the report so I could see answers, but some had answers and some did not, so I am wondering how they completed the registration ...

• I would like to be able to see who has viewed the summary landing page, location page, and registration page. I know there is the 'Visited' and 'Abandoned Registration', but would like to see who clicks on the registration button from the invitation to ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png