Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Email Communication

Hi Rita, Thank you for your question! The administrator should still get the CC email as long as it's turned on in the Advanced Settings of the email itself. ------------------------------ Sydney Langer Senior Customer Success Advisor Cvent --- ...

• Hi Arrion, At this time there is no option to change how exhibitor admin adding their own booth staff can search for registered attendees, it will have to be by Confirmation Number or Source ID. This is great feedback though, and I encourage you to ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Invoice

Hi, Hope you're doing well! To pull an invoice for the entire group and not just the group leader, you can use data tags that display order and payment information for individual invitees or group registrations. Here are the steps: In your event, ...

1 person likes this.
  • Under the Travel Preferences section, is it possible to change the default from morning to evening, on the return time drop down box? #Registration ------------------------------ Denise Behlmann [Designation] Meeting & Event Planner Dot Foods, IncUnited ...

• I wasn't disappointed by the Product Roadmap - always thrilling to know what's coming down the line. ------------------------------ Béline Falzon, CMP Senior Event Planner Stanford University ------------------------------

• I attended virtually! I look forward to being able to watch some of the sessions that weren't livestreamed - is it right that some were recorded and will be available on demand? And if yes, when? ------------------------------ Béline Falzon, CMP ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Event Status change

Hi Anh - Each Cvent Account or Customer may have different statuses, based on the needs of their account. Some update statuses on the meeting request form and some update event planning statuses (or both). My recommendation would be to check with ...

• Profile Picture

Event Status change

Hi Does anyone know what is the step after Registration Site Approved? What should I do to change the status to Planning? Thank you #Registration ------------------------------ Anh Truongtu Associate Trade Marketing Manager Mylan, IncUnited States ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png