Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi, all! We have entered the final week of the contest and we are excited to complete the final lap of the contest with you all. Check out this post for full instructions and challenges to complete so far. #CommunityContest ...

1 person likes this.
  • I've now run dozens of events and have a good database of clients who have attended them. When I set up the Registration path for each event, I created different role based contact groups. I was advised to set up a new 'dummy' event (which I called 'Communication ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Using Anchor Links

Hi Lindsey, The good news is this is exactly what anchor links were designed for - to jump to different sections within a page. The bad news? Yeah, you have to figure out WHICH image or text box on the page is the one you want to jump to. That "Link ...

• Are you already registered for Cvent CONNECT? Yep! Excited to visit San Antonio for the first time. What questions do you have for the Cvent Events Team? Are there any major changes to the event format this year? ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Heidi! I would take the Powerpoint and convert it to a PDF, then upload the PDF into the Event Documents section under "Planning." When you do that, it creates a URL link. Then you can copy that link, go back to Attendee Hub, and create either a ...

• Hello there! I am looking for more articles on adding "Image Alt Text" and the "HTML Heading Tag". I had trouble finding any help articles on what are some options/requirements for these and how they will look. Thanks. #AttendeeHub #EventApp ...

• Hey All, We are back again with another Training Tuesday post! In today's digital age, event planning has undergone a significant transformation. The job of an event planner now requires a firm grasp of event technology to simplify processes, elevate ...

• Hi there, I want to attach a copy of our slide deck translated to french in my App. I'm just not sure where to attach it. I know that there are documents that are assigned to sessions, however this is not pertaining to one specific session. Same with ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png