Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi everyone, Are you attending Cvent CONNECT? Who would like to meet up virtually before we head out to CONNECT so that we can meet some familiar faces once we are in San Antonio? Just like in 2023, we are looking to help you find buddies to hang out ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello, Community members! We have some exciting news to share – on May 21st we will be hosting our next Ask the Experts session in the Open Forum! We will have 3 fantastic experts from Cvent's Product Management team here to answer all your follow-up ...

• Hi Rachel, On the Cvent Webinar Learning Center, one article might be helpful for you: Logging Into a Webinar . I will reach out and see if there is more documentation for attendees. Thank you. ------------------------------ Megan Clark Assistant ...

• Hey there! Does a Help or FAQ page exist for Webinar attendees? I couldn't find anything in the link you shared 2 months ago. I'd really like to have a Help document for attendees to turn to for technical issues, tips logging in, etc. I'm in the process ...

• Is it possible to set global attributes for widgets placed in emails? For example, I use the My Agenda widget to put in confirmation emails, but I do not like the way the standard version, so I customized it. The problem is that when I add it to a different ...

• Profile Picture

Registration Page Visibility

I am building a registration where registrants do not need to view every registration page. If they meet a specific question criteria I would like them to be directed to a different page. They may skip one page or they may skip two, etc. depending on ...

• We are seeking opportunities for engaging our webinar attendees beyond the webinar event. We feel that attendees who attended the webinar may be interested in additional discussions post-webinar. Is anyone using Cvent Webinars to somehow foster post-event ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi, On the mobile app, is there a way to set the My Sessions tab to be the default tab, rather than All Sessions? A lot of people don't realize there is a second tab and they don't see their sessions. ------------------------------ Michelle Volonte ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png