Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Round Up

Hi Louisa, I tried to do this last year and it is was not possible in the system. I believe they put it in the suggestions list. ------------------------------ Lynn Kijowski [Designation] Sr. Mgr., Event Operations IEEE -------------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Round Up

Is there a way to allow registrants to round up their registration total for a charity donation? #Registration ------------------------------ Louisa Gorton Senior Manager, Event Management RE/MAX, LLC World HeadquartersUnited States ------------- ...

• Hi James, I just wanted to let you know we also have Community Conversations: Efficient Event Tech Strategies for Campus-wide Success in the Innovation Pavilion on Wednesday at 1:15 PM CT if you have room in your agenda. Looking forward to seeing ...

• Hello, I'm working with the Cvent support right now, but I was curious if there were others who had experienced the same thing as me. We are using this to limit the access to registration. However, we don't have the full names of the registrants, we ...

• Questions for you: Are you a member of a Community User Group? You bet I am! Community Advisory Group Higher Education User Group Community User Group Leaders Are there any specific topics or industries you want to see in future ...

• Hi Michele, Thank you for your question! You are correct, unfortunately, the modify registration is currently an all or nothing. This is a limitation to this feature. This feedback has been received from other clients as well. I would recommend submitting ...

• Hi there, Thank you for your question! Without knowing which event you're working in, it's hard to investigate further. I would recommend referencing the following articles regarding theme and colors: Using the Quick Setup Theme Wizard Theme ...

• Hi Aviva, In the event's registration path settings you can set the privacy to allow only those on invitation lists to register for the event. If you have multiple registration paths, you'll need to enable this setting on all paths. You can do this ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png