Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi everyone, Are you attending Cvent CONNECT? Who would like to meet up virtually before we head out to CONNECT so that we can meet some familiar faces once we are in San Antonio? Just like in 2023, we are looking to help you find buddies to hang out ...

• Hello, Community members! We have some exciting news to share – on May 21st we will be hosting our next Ask the Experts session in the Open Forum! We will have 3 fantastic experts from Cvent's Product Management team here to answer all your follow-up ...

• Jenn - thank you so much for your response! I have that toggled to on. When I spoke to Cvent customer support twice yesterday, they were also confused about why it wasn't working. Unfortunately, I keep receiving emails from admins. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi everyone, We are looking at using the Group Flight Widget for the first time. Curious how people manage round trips within the widget as the set up asks for each leg to be entered separately. We don't want people choosing a different airline for ...

• hi Kim, I'm assuming this is a FLEX site and in the Site Designer, you'll want to click on the "cog" icon next to the registration path for the settings and there's a button to turn on to "assign registration on behalf of someone else" - see screenshot ...

• hi Melinda, I would recommend what Julia suggested above with the admission type tied to the advanced rule. I set this up recently for a large in person event (approx. 11K) and my one suggestion (learned the hard way) is limit the number of sessions ...

• Hi Zoe, I just performed a test scenario in test mode and it added me to the contact group without issue once I toggled on the registration path specific setting (for each registration path) to "add registered invitees to a contact group." If this setting ...

• Hi Julia, It's pending. Will a contact group only function correctly if an event is live? ------------------------------ Zoe Evans Billy Graham Evangelistic AssociationUnited States ------------------------------

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png