Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• There's an option to choose the design of that arrow, so you could make it a color that pops and draws more attention. ------------------------------ Lauren Becker Senior Event Technology Coordinator Aflac ------------------------------

• Community Poll: We all see room for improvement in how we run our events. And yet, it's easy to stay doing what we've always been doing. What's the number one thing preventing you from trying a new solution? If you see the room for improvement with ...

• Oooh, yes. I've had this happen too, and it drives me crazy! On the last event I did, I just had to let it go, but I believe in the previous one, I changed the first session's time to end one minute earlier so that they didn't "overlap" (even though they ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Chatbot Integration

HI. I'm trying to elevate the volume of incoming registration questions from my team so I'm looking into AI to help with FAQs on our registration site. Does anyone have experience with chatbot code snippet in the registration process? ------------------------------ ...

• Hi, I have an issue where I have added the agenda, it looked all correct on my first event. Now on my second event the agenda looks odd in the app...see the second picture. I would like it to align like on the first picture. The times are correct, ...

• Hi Kim, We found the same issues and, as far as I'm aware, there is not a solution with the current agenda widget to show all speakers. The only solution we have found is to create our own agenda by piecing together data tags and experimenting with ...

• Hi Would you know where I can access the personal information that appears in the agenda on the webpage at the bottom of each session? I need to add an additional field to the name, title and company already appearing. Thanks. #SpeakerResourceCenter ...

• Hi Rachel, Do you mind sharing a screenshot of where you are referring to for this HTML Heading Tag option? I want to make sure I can see exactly where you are looking at in the system. ------------------------------ Julia Plymack Senior Client ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png