Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi everyone, Are you attending Cvent CONNECT? Who would like to meet up virtually before we head out to CONNECT so that we can meet some familiar faces once we are in San Antonio? Just like in 2023, we are looking to help you find buddies to hang out ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello, Community members! We have some exciting news to share – on May 21st we will be hosting our next Ask the Experts session in the Open Forum! We will have 3 fantastic experts from Cvent's Product Management team here to answer all your follow-up ...

• Am I missing something? Where's the link to sign up? ------------------------------ Mary Zampino, CSP, CSMP | Vice President – Content, Research & Analytics | SIG mzampino@sig.org | LinkedIn: maryzampino ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Amy Walsh , Thank you so much for responding to my post and including these details. I want to keep in touch and perhaps discuss this further and maybe join this webinar and participate in the group so I can see this in action. ------------------------------ ...

• What are the most important changes coming up soon? ------------------------------ Judy Smadu Director HelmsBriscoe - USA & CanadaUnited States ------------------------------

• I love that the web designer has the ability to resize photos now. Do you think any further product updates will be made to allow additional photo editing within the Web Designer? ------------------------------ Katie Dreifus Registration Manager Dunaj ...

• Profile Picture

Room block for multiple hotels

Hello! I plan tours that travel to multiple hotels. Is there a way in CVENT that people can just choose the room type (either double or single) without having to select the dates or a hotel as pax are traveling with the group. I would like to be able ...

• Can there be a better way to see what changes or updates have been made to an RFP? The current way is very confusing to both suppliers and planners. ------------------------------ Sara Ellerbroek Assistant Director of Sales JW Marriott Charlotte -- ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png