Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Chatbot Integration

Hi Rachel, We definitely have customers who have integrated chatbots with Cvent. You can use code snippets in Cvent which gives you a snippet where you can write your code for the bot and embed it on the Cvent/your own page. You can also use REST APIs ...

• Hello, Community members! We have some exciting news to share – on May 21st we will be hosting our next Ask the Expert session in the Open Forum! We will have 3 fantastic experts from Cvent's Product Management team here to answer all your follow-up ...

• Hey All, We are back again with another Training Tuesday post! In today's digital age, event planning has undergone a significant transformation. The job of an event planner now requires a firm grasp of event technology to simplify processes, elevate ...

• Unfortunately we ran into a problem yesterday with the RSVP YES URL. We sent email invitations to a group, and when their admin tried to register them, the system did not allow her to change the identification fields. It auto populated with her details. ...

• Megan, I am definitely signed up for Community Conversations: Efficient Event Tech Strategies for Campus-wide Success session with @Kylie Ott . I made sure I added all the higher ed related sessions to my week of CONNECT. There are some great speakers ...

• Hi Melinda, Wondering if instead of session groups, you could explore using the highlighted advanced settings within your admission item(s) as this would allow you to set a minimum and maximum number of sessions that registrants must/can select when ...

• Hi Zoe, Is your registration for the event in pending status or is it active? ------------------------------ Julia Plymack Senior Customer Success Manager Cvent ------------------------------

• Hi Monica, Yes, this walks through how to set this up and it is a registration path specific setting, so you can choose to only set it up for that one path and only for the air actual widget as you mentioned: Allowing Registrants to Modify Their ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png