Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi, We are facing an issue with the existing groups (accommodation bookings) on Passkey. The new / unprocessed bookings are no longer showing up in "RezHub" whereas if we search the guest's name or ACK number, we can find the booking in "Find" ...

• Hi, I just came across this question/string and wanted to see if there are any updates? Does Cvent not issue a receipt or trigger a receipt from Stripe when a payment is made online? We are setting up our first event and haven't got this far, but will ...

• Hi Rula, Are you looking to change the from email address of the registration confirmation email? If so, you can do this from an Event > Email > Event Emails > click into the email in question > Edit while on the Details tab > select another email address ...

• Profile Picture

AV

An awesome AV company at your service. Please check us out below. A young company out of Cincinnati willing to travel you. We contain every element of need and would love the opportunity to earn your trust. Looking forward to building relationship. VMT ...

• Things are heating up over here! With the weather getting warmer and Cvent CONNECT moving closer, we want to make sure you are still staying up to date with the latest and greatest in Cvent. And that's why we're thrilled to announce our highly anticipated ...

• Yay! So excited to see you virtually, Hallie! Were you able to join the session? This year, we have a select few sessions available for our virtual folks so take a look at which ones will be livestreamed by logging into Attendee Hub and adding to ...

• So excited to see you in San Antonio, Tori! Not any major changes to the event format - although you will see lots of fun new activations this year, especially at our Innovation Pavilion (I heard there's a HUMAN CLAW MACHINE!). Tori, I see Travel ...

• So excited to see you virtually, Kayla! I would definitely recommend of course our keynote sessions - CEO Reggie Aggarwal's, Jennifer Morgan from Blackstone, and just announced Karamo from Queer Eye! Besides those, I think What's Your Event ...

1 person likes this.

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png