Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi everyone, Are you attending Cvent CONNECT? Who would like to meet up virtually before we head out to CONNECT so that we can meet some familiar faces once we are in San Antonio? Just like in 2023, we are looking to help you find buddies to hang out ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Carly, Hope you are well! You can create the sessions and 'Optional' and then include them within the admission item. This way the sessions will be included and will also display within the agenda and session widget within the ...

• Hi Jennifer, Hope you are well! I reviewed your query and as of now there is no direct way of letting the group members go through and acknowledge the Terms & Conditions separately while the group member is registering for them. As ...

• Thank you Raashi. Thanks for confirming it is not available for emails. I have submitted this in the Ideas in the Community. ------------------------------ Tiffany Robinson [Designation] Meeting and Event Technologist Pacific Life Insurance Company ...

• Hi Erin, Hope you are well! Could you please confirm what kind of questions are you referring to? Also, if these questions will display only on the first page and basis the question the invitees can skip a page or two? Could you elaborate a bit ...

• Hi, I am looking at a way of including an agenda in our registration process. My client would like to make sure that the agenda appears in the registration process as she would like to give attendees an opportunity to comment on the agenda. However, ...

• Profile Picture

Custom questions in registration

I have custom questions in registration but the answers do not show up in the report (I can select the questions in the fields for reporting). They are mandatory questions so I don't understand why there aren't answers. #Reporting ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Michele, Hope you are well! Currently the best way is to create a survey and add the link in the email to track who would RSVP as yes and for RSVP no by creating a choice question in the survey if they would be attending the event ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png