System Admins

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Kim - If you are getting the "no data" response, you may want to check your date filters and statuses. Without knowing exactly which report that you are running (whether event only or cross-event reports), start with the templates since those are ...

• Good afternoon all, I am urgently trying to put together a PPP for a meeting tomorrow and wanted to show some analytics to my client. Would someone guide me as to how I produce such a report? I have tried the reports offered, but it keeps returning ...

• Hi! Wondering if there's any info with getting certified at Cvent Connect this year? Would love to knock it out in person. ------------------------------ Gabe Rivera Assoc. Manager Virtual Planning & Producing The Institute Of Internal AuditorsUnited ...

• Hi Tina, We can use the trigger that's called " Create new/update existing" so that it can take action accordingly. If that has already been done, I would suggest reaching out to your Account team so that they can schedule a call with an integration ...

• I am using a Zapier to pull attendee records from Salesforce and insert into Cvent. The steps are -- when there is a new attendee record in Salesforce --> in Cvent, find the contact, if not found, create a contact (matching by email) --> in Cvent, in ...

System Admins User Group

If you are involved with setting up backends and working on meeting workflows, this is the place for you. You’ll have the opportunity to share, the chance to connect with other users, the ability to pick up helpful tips and tricks, and more.

User Group Leader

Jess Olcott
Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
Middleton, WI
United States