Cvent Beginners User Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all! I just made my first event live (yay!) and have custom fields that I want to track for registered attendees - but its not information I am asking them to provide (rather information I can have loaded into my invitation list). How do I make sure ...

• I created my first event in Cvent. I started from scratch (did not copy a past event) in order to learn all of the steps. The event is open, and I was able to register without issue, but the confirmation e-mail I received was not content I created ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Report help

Hi Naviere - If you are in the event and you go to the Report Templates and scroll down to the Finance section, you can start with the Transaction Details report which will include an overview chart. If you need additional details or may need to ...

• Profile Picture

Report help

Hi all! I'm trying to run a report that captures all registration fees collected, that also shows how much we collected in credit card fees. Is there one that you recommend that will help us see that easily? thanks! ------------------------------ Naviere ...

• Hi Sarah, You won't be able to find a copy of the email, so to speak, the way you would in your own email by going to the sent folder. There are a few ways to view the content of the email the recipient received, though. Do you have multiple invitation ...

Latest Shared Files

Cvent Beginners User Group

Whether you’re in onboarding and brand new to Cvent, or revisiting the platform for the first time in a while, this is the place for you. You’ll get helpful tips and tricks, knowledge sharing, the chance to connect with other users, and more.

User Group Leaders

Hallie Loeb
CDW
Lincolnshire, IL
United States

Community Blogs

• Product Ideas are at the core of any vibrant, thriving community. If you have feedback for how to take a product to the next level, we want to hear from you! Here’s a step-by-step guide of how to submit a new idea, upvote an ...

• Take control of your Cvent workflow today and discover the secrets to expert success using these top 10 tricks and tips provided by @Becky Yousif , a Senior Administrator of Event Technology . Use this list to learn how to save time, maximize ...

• Are you ready to engage with your peers and fellow Cvent users to make the most out of your discussions? If you’re new to Cvent Community and wondering where and how to post your questions, don’t worry. This guide will walk you through posting ...

1 person likes this.