Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi everyone, Are you attending Cvent CONNECT? Who would like to meet up virtually before we head out to CONNECT so that we can meet some familiar faces once we are in San Antonio? Just like in 2023, we are looking to help you find buddies to hang out ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: picture sizing

I think we got if figured out. Some we were able to resize and one I just replaced the image. Thanks! ------------------------------ Al James Vice President of Marketing & Events Philanthropy SouthwestUnited States ------------------------------

• We've also been trying to find an effective and cost efficient way of collecting yes/no RSVP's from a save the date. We have used event survey's before to collect responses with-in CVent and then created actual invitation lists based on those responses. ...

• We are struggling with how to enforce the acknowledgement of T&C when using Group Registration. If a single person (acting as the primary registrant) is registering a group of individuals, only the primary must acknowledge the T&C statement during registration. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: picture sizing

Hi Al, Hope you are well! I tested this in my test event event and I was able to replicate the issue. The image does revert to free form after saving and publishing it with another aspect ratio. It seems like some technical issue with ...

• Profile Picture

Track RSVP prior to event opening

Hi - Does anyone have a workaround for creating a RSVP yes and RSVP no tracking system - within the Save The Date email - before the event has gone live? We want to send a true STD email, give them a calendar link to block their dates, and if they ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Widget background

Hi Tasha, Hope you are well! I checked your event and it seems that you were able to fix the colors. I also checked the previous version and the black color was from the widget background color. Please do let us know if you are still ...

• Hi Jennifer, Hope you are well! I reviewed your query and there are a few ways to set this up which are as follows : You can add the Attendee List page as a website page and limit the visibility of the page to registration ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png