System Admins

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Tina, We can use the trigger that's called " Create new/update existing" so that it can take action accordingly. If that has already been done, I would suggest reaching out to your Account team so that they can schedule a call with an integration ...

• I am using a Zapier to pull attendee records from Salesforce and insert into Cvent. The steps are -- when there is a new attendee record in Salesforce --> in Cvent, find the contact, if not found, create a contact (matching by email) --> in Cvent, in ...

• Hi Michelle, Looking forward to your session at Cvent CONNECT 2024! I hope you are as excited as I am to attend! ------------------------------ Megan Clark Assistant Team Lead, Online Community Marketing Cvent ------------------------------

• Hello! I'm a new Systems Admin and I have some incredible news to share – I'll be a featured speaker at #CventCONNECT! 🎉 Join my session "Small Meetings, Big Impact: Actionable Strategies for Supporting Simple Meetings"! Registere here: ...

• You can do an Add to Calendar in their confirmation emails that is for the sessions that they registered for. This is through the My Agenda widget: display the "Add to Calendar" link for all sessions. By inserting the My Agenda widget, you can ...

System Admins User Group

If you are involved with setting up backends and working on meeting workflows, this is the place for you. You’ll have the opportunity to share, the chance to connect with other users, the ability to pick up helpful tips and tricks, and more.

User Group Leader

Jess Olcott
Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
Middleton, WI
United States