We are planning an event in Dublin, Ireland at the end of October and I would appreciate any creative ideas to help with a task.
During a portion of our session we will be running an exercise were the audience can decide how they would invest our company's money. We will be breaking the customers up into 4 groups of 3 people each, giving them fake money, and 9 different avenues in which to invest. We're looking for your assistance in coming up with items we'll need for this session based on the room layout and facilities.
Things to consider
• Each group needs a stash of fake money in 4 sets - $25m, $50m, $75m, $100m & $150m. This could be a single bar for each set or a wad of notes of different thicknesses. Would be fun to make them our company's currency. Any vendor recommendations for this?
• There are 9 different areas they could choose to invest in – they can pick 5 using their fake money or decide to put more than one set of notes into a particular area. These are:
o Service models
o Account Management & Consulting
o Meetings & Events
o People & Talent
o Sales & Marketing
• We need a creative way for them to place the money into their area of choice?
• We need to differentiate each group's investment – perhaps each group's money is a different color
• Each group will need to discuss the reasons behind their investment choices and we need to be able to record these#Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents
FCM Meetings & Events