Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Declined Events but showing Accepted in Reports

Posted 6 days ago

I gave an option for people to answer if they are attending a meeting in our registration.  For those that have said "no", I see that they have accepted the event on the report.  Did I miss a parameter?

#Registration
    #Reporting

------------------------------
    Christy Cassel
    Administrative Manager
    McDonald's CorporationUnited States

• 2.  RE: Declined Events but showing Accepted in Reports

Posted 3 hours ago

Hi Christy,

Are you having people go through a registration process to register and answer these questions about whether or not they are attending? If so, since they are registering for the event itself by going through the registration process, they will show as "accepted" as their status for the event regardless of how they answered a particular registration question. You will need to look at the reporting for how they answered the individual question to see if they are coming or not vs. looking at their overall event registration status. Have you looked into using the "decline" functionality instead so that those who are not interested in attending the event can just select "no" that they are not interested in attending vs. having to go through the registration process itself? This will put them in a declined status within the event and those who actually register for the event and are interested in attending will be in the accepted status. Understanding Invitee Statuses

Julia Plymack
    Senior Customer Success Manager
    Cvent