Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  How To Videos

Posted 06-23-2022 13:19
    Are there videos I can share with a client that demo how to register for a paid event - general overview/instructions?
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Tipton Wiscombe
    Attendee Experience Manager
    Bishop-McCannUnited States

• 2.  RE: How To Videos

User Group Member
    Posted 06-29-2022 12:51
    Hi Tipton, 

A quick search on Cvent's YouTube channel didn't yield any immediate results, but I'm sure that if you reach out to your customer success manager they can find you documentation - ours did have a "how to" use the Event App and Attendee Hub which we then personalized with our branding. We did make our own video of how to log in to the Hub so that it showed our own banding (I did a solo zoom recording where I shared my screen, pretty low tech). 

Cheers,

Béline Falzon
    Event Planner
    Stanford UniversityUnited States

• 3.  RE: How To Videos

User Group Member
    Posted 06-30-2022 09:56
    Hi Tipton, I typically have a client test the website during testing so they get a feel for how it works. You could also record your own screenshare via Zoom or Teams so that you can personalize the messaging to their website.

Beth Vriesen
    Events Registration Admin
    Associated Bank Corporation

• 4.  RE: How To Videos

User Group Member
    Posted 07-06-2022 11:33
    Hi Tipton, I agree with Beth that you can allow the client to test a registration path.  Or maybe you can get on a video call with the client and share your screen while you walk them through testing a registration path in Cvent.

Debra Hollins
    Meeting Coordinator, Registration
    Association of American Medical CollegesUnited States