Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I'd like to retake the Cvent Event Management Certification, please!

• 1.  I'd like to retake the Cvent Event Management Certification, please!

Posted 09-04-2022 20:51

Hi there, its Elmer and nice meeting you!

I'd like to share in this forum that I attempted to make this aforementioned certification test on past June 20th (the 2 times that are required), however unfortunately I wasn't able to pass it by the matter of just missing decimal points 😞. I'm not embarrassed to share the grade I gained, which was 74,6.

As I had understood, there was a 60 days timeframe to wait in order to retry to execute this test, and now we're in September. I would like the 2 attempts to develop the test get unlocked in my account please, because I was taking a look at the Academy and my test still appears as locked (maximum number of attempts reached), when now the period of 60 days has passed.

I'll be really excited to make the certification once again, to study the few topics pending and do my best to approve it!

Thank you,

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Elmer Vargas
    Contractor to PwC
    Web Developer | Meetings & Events Services
    Email: elmer.vargas@pwc.com
    Office Hours: 10am - 7pm (ET)

• 2.  RE: I'd like to retake the Cvent Event Management Certification, please!
    Best Answer

Posted 09-05-2022 10:35
    Hey Elmer,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Your attempts have been reset now and you can now continue to access the Event Management Certification. Further, please note that there is no timeframe of 60 days to retry the exam. By default, every user is given 2 attempts to pass any certification.

You can always reach out to training@cvent.com and the team will help you in resetting the attempts so that you can continue learning.

Hope this helps.

Siddharth Sharma
    cventIndia