Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Time zone feature removal from agenda webpage

• 1.  Time zone feature removal from agenda webpage

Posted 11-17-2023 10:05
      |   view attached

Dear All

this new agenda layout is very nice, but I am not able to get rid of the time zone (CET) featuring at the timing of the sessions. I have disabled the whole event time zone display, but this one is very stubborn and does not go away. Is there a way to get rid of it? 

I attach a pic. 

Thanks

#EventApp
    #Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Szilvia Traut-Szlavik
    Protocol and Event Associate Officer
    European Investment Bank
    Luxembourg

• 2.  RE: Time zone feature removal from agenda webpage

Posted 11-17-2023 17:30
    Edited by Shaifali Sharma 11-17-2023 17:38
    Hi Szilvia,

Hope you are doing great!

To remove the time from the agenda widget, navigate to the widget and access the settings panel on the right-hand side. From there, scroll down to the bottom and locate the "Set Order Criteria" option. Remove the time from this section to eliminate it from the left side display. Remember to save any changes made and publish the site designer.
    Note: This will remove the time as well as the time zone being displayed. Currently, we do not have an option to only remove the 'time zone' option from the agenda widget. You can add the option for the attendees to adjust the time zone as per their device for the Agenda. For that, you need to go to Registration > Registration Process > Open the Site Designer > Click on the Setting option on the right-hand side of your site designer below the Theme and toggle on ' Display Time Zone' and select the Agenda and click on Save & Publish.
    I understand your perspective and apologize for any inconvenience. But, it sounds like a great feedback. I suggest you to post this as an Idea/feedback for our product team by going to Cvent Community > Participate > Product Ideas.We encourage you to always submit your ideas or any challenges you face while working with the product. As it also help our Product Development team to review the possibilities and if it works we may try to incorporate such changes in our future releases.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Shaifali Sharma

Shaifali Sharma
    noneaUnited States