Hey all the lovely Community Champions! Time to kickstart the next edition of the Tip of the Week discussion!
With Cvent, venue sourcing solutions allow you to manage bids, determine availability, quickly build eRFPs, track meeting spend, and seamlessly integrate your venue sourcing into your organization’s meeting and event management process. The possibilities are just endless!
Today, let’s talk about quick tips to create tempting profiles on the Cvent Supplier Network. These tips will surely help you maximize visibility and get more business!
A great profile can attract more planners!
- The more complete your profile, the more planners will see it. Get your venue in front of as many eyes as possible by looking up your listing below and learning about all the features and functionality available in your account.
- Complimentary Listing: Ensure your facility details are correct, up-to-date, and every amenity is checked off so your venue shows up in the correct search filters. Upload an exterior image or a lobby shot for the Main Image if you have one better than the default. Add YouTube videos to provide a full audio-visual experience of your venue. Finally, list all possible meeting room combinations.
- 1 Diamond Listing: In addition to the tips above, show off your venue with up to 10 images, and sell each space with a short description. Highlight a variety of nearby attractions to market your location to planners unfamiliar with the area. And if you add the dates you need to fill, planners can find you faster when searching by date. Pack in even more detail by attaching floorplans, menus, brochures, and more. You can also use Venue Reports to learn how to attract even more business.
- 2 Diamond Listing: Make it clear you're the best deal in town by adding your venue's offers and seasonal deals. Link to your Facebook page and Twitter account and list your meeting room dimensions, setups, and capacities. You’ll have access to all the features outlined above plus room for 15 images.
- 3 and 4 Diamond Listings: Maximize exposure with an ad. Just upload an ad image and brief description of your venue. The ad will appear at the top of search results in the relevant metro area. This cannot be filtered out or removed. You’ll also be able to upload even more images, 30 for 3 diamond listings and 50 for 4 diamond listings. Not only that but you'll have access to all the features outlined above.
Question for you:
- Which listing have you used for your CSN profile and how has it made a difference to your business?
- What additional tips do you suggest for making profiles on CSN?
Join us for a live 45-minute platform tour of Cvent Attendee Hub to learn best practices to maximize engagement and ROI. Register Today!
We would love to hear about your experiences with CSN in the comments below! #CventTip
Sr. Associate, Customer Marketing