Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Can you customize a person's registration with an event that is unique to them (spa treatment time or golf tee time)?

Posted 05-25-2018 11:01
    For an incentive trip we create sessions to find out if guests want spa treatments and golf - we set this up under sessions to control the inventory.  Once registation is complete, we make the spa appointments and t-times.  Is there a way to update each person's registration with their specific treatment time and t-time?

• 2.  RE: Can you customize a person's registration with an event that is unique to them (spa treatment time or golf tee time)?

Posted 05-25-2018 15:16

Hey Sara,

The best and time saving way to get this sorted  id via Internal Information Questions.
    You can create an internal question in the event (That would be automatically connected to all the invitees) and you can import information in bulk.

Go to:
    Website & Registration > Internal Information > Create a question (like - Activity Appointment Time) (Text field type would be best in this case)

Then, create an excel file with person's First name, Last Name, Email Address and Activity Appointment Time

Now, import that information to the invitee records under:
    Invitee Management > Import > Internal Information

You can display the answer to this question in emails and on the Badge as well.

Here are the articles links for the same:
    - Creating Internal Information Questions (https://app.cvent.com/Subscribers/Account/default.aspx?page=BE132BFF-ADD3-41F2-BCC9-4DBCE592E47E&targetPath=apex/CommunityArticle?id=000002575)
    - Importing Internal Information Answers (https://app.cvent.com/Subscribers/Account/default.aspx?page=BE132BFF-ADD3-41F2-BCC9-4DBCE592E47E&targetPath=apex/CommunityArticle?id=000002622)
    - Add internal information responses Email or Badge (https://app.cvent.com/Subscribers/Account/default.aspx?page=BE132BFF-ADD3-41F2-BCC9-4DBCE592E47E&targetPath=apex/CommunityArticle?id=000019097)

Hope this helps

Regards
    Ankita Gupta

• 3.  RE: Can you customize a person's registration with an event that is unique to them (spa treatment time or golf tee time)?

Posted 05-25-2018 15:23
    I need something that will show as part of their agenda – will this do that?

• 4.  RE: Can you customize a person's registration with an event that is unique to them (spa treatment time or golf tee time)?

Posted 05-25-2018 17:37
    Let me check if there is any alternative!
    Where are they checking their Agenda? Are you using the My Agenda page when they log back into their registration?
    Or you are using a Crowd Compass App for your event?

Request you to let me know and I will get back to you on the same!

Regards
    Ankita Gupta

• 5.  RE: Can you customize a person's registration with an event that is unique to them (spa treatment time or golf tee time)?

Posted 05-29-2018 08:08
    Guests would see this when we print their “personal agenda.” We are looking at possibly adding an app for an event, but would need to be able to show when guests were booked for spa treatments, we would like this show on their agenda. Thanks, Sara

• 6.  RE: Can you customize a person's registration with an event that is unique to them (spa treatment time or golf tee time)?

Posted 05-29-2018 17:25

Hey Sara,

In this case, I have an option available for you!
    Use the "Networking Appointments" feature in your event in a different way!

Networking Appointments is a free feature and you can call customer care team to enable it.
    It allows invitees to "Block Time" on his calendar during the event and "Book Appointments" with other invitees.

You just have to use the "Block Time" Feature!
    You can login to invitee's registration at the back-end and Block the time on his calendar for his day and time of Appointment.

The time you will block will display on his "My Agenda page" and would automatically be displayed in the "Personal Agenda by Registrant" by Registrant Report too!

Here is how it would look like:

You can choose Maximum Appointments per invitee as 1 in the settings so, they can not book any other appointment and can hide the Add Appointment button via Custom Coding!

However, they do not sync with the Mobile app! If you are going for a mobile app as well, use the New Appointments module:

Here is the article link for the new Appointments:
    https://app.cvent.com/Subscribers/Account/default.aspx?page=BE132BFF-ADD3-41F2-BCC9-4DBCE592E47E&targetPath=apex/CommunityArticle?id=000041957

Hope this helps!

Regards
    Ankita Gupta

• 7.  RE: Can you customize a person's registration with an event that is unique to them (spa treatment time or golf tee time)?

Posted 05-30-2018 08:05
    For some reason the images did not come through, can you resend them? Also, what do you mean by “However, they do not sync with the Mobile app!” Does this mean they will not see their appointment on the mobile app? Thanks, Sara