Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Actual Revenue Report

Posted 03-24-2022 13:58
    Looking for a report that shows actual order amount and actual revenue. I know in the snapshot there is an "Actual Revenue" square with the dollar amount, but I cannot find what data makes up that number. 

I am trying to create a post conference report that breaks down the actual orders & revenue: 
    total # of people for each Registration Type, price associated with the reg type, and the total dollar amount paid for reach registration type. 

The reports "Orders" and "Order Details" include refunded numbers and do not match up with the snapshot. 

Thank you! 

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Brittany Ray
    Operations and Programs Manager
    American College Dance Association

• 2.  RE: Actual Revenue Report

Posted 03-29-2022 14:37

Hi Brittany,

There are actually two snapshots on the homepage showing revenue- one shows the total revenue and the other shows pending payment amount. If you look at the very first snapshot, it shows a tab for registrations and also a tab for Total Revenue. This information is pulling from the Orders report. I took a look in your account and in the event called 2022 ACDA Screendance Festival, you'll see the chart under the "Event Overview" header which has the Total Registrations tab and the Total Revenue tab. If you click on the total Revenue tab and then on "Show Full Report", this will take you into the Orders report. This report shows the amount ordered, amount paid, and amount due for each person. No refunds are showing in that report. 

I hope that helps! 

Erica Wise
    Senior Client Success Manager

• 3.  RE: Actual Revenue Report

Posted 03-30-2022 06:13
    Hi,

As the snapshots on the homepage are including tax we are not able to use those, which we really would like. Could it be a product enhancement to let the customer chose whether the revenue should be displayed inluding or excluding tax? That would be very helpful for our whole organization.

Thanks!
    // Elli

Elli Holm
    Technical product manager
    Bonnier News AB

• 4.  RE: Actual Revenue Report

Posted 09-21-2023 09:59
    Edited by Debra Michie 09-21-2023 10:00

Brittany,

When I click on my Orders report it does not match up with the Home Page Total Revenue numbers. Can you explain the difference?  

Event: ACG Piedmont Triad - September 28 - The AI Impact on Your Business

Thank you,

Pam Hamilton

Pam Hamilton

Chapter Coordinator
    phamilton@acg.org

Association for Corporate Growth - Association for Corporate Growth - Raleigh Durham ChapterUnited States