Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Adding Speaker Designations

Posted 09-08-2017 17:06
    Can I (and if so how) show speaker designations and firm affiliations on the agenda page?

• 2.  RE: Adding Speaker Designations

Posted 09-11-2017 10:39
    Hi Megan,

Hope you are well.
    You can add your speakers' designations by going to Event Details > Speakers. When you Edit or Create a speaker, you will see the Designation field for you to fill out. 
    To add extra information (for example: Firm Affiliations), you can add these in the Biography Sections of your speakers page. 

Make sure you associate sessions to your speakers. This can also be done in the same speaker creation page I just highlighted above. 

To control whether or not you want to display speakers' info (on the event agenda page and during the registration process) you will have to look here:

Event Agenda page: go to Website and Registration > event website > agenda > edit details > tick speaker information > save

Session selection page during registration process: website and registration > registration settings > click on the path > item selection tab > scroll down to Sessions section > display speaker information: yes > save.

You will see in both cases that your speaker's name will appear to any session he is associated to. I t will also be hyperlinked and by clicking on it, your invitees will be able to see more information about him or her. A small pop up box will appear. 

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Federica