Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Mobile print options?

Posted 02-14-2018 12:03
    I don't see an option for Print Options on a mobile device.
    Do I need toenable it or does it not exist?

• 2.  RE: Mobile print options?

Posted 02-19-2018 11:18
    Hi Steven,

Unfortunately, there are not direct Print Options within your Mobile Website/Mobile Registration. 

Please let me know if you have further questions!

Best,
    Danni

• 3.  RE: Mobile print options?

Posted 02-19-2018 11:23
    Thanks. I can see how that may cause issues for some people anyway. Not everyone would know how to print from a mobile device. What I am looking to do is for invitees and guests to have their QR code displayed like in airline apps. But then again that would require having the confirmation number handy, so that's not a very good idea either. :(

• 4.  RE: Mobile print options?

Posted 02-19-2018 11:52

Hi Steven,

I see! You do have the capability of putting a QR Code data tag (which would include their Confirmation number) directly into an email, which would allow the registrant to pull up the email and be scanned on their mobile device.

Let me know your thoughts on this!

Best,
    Danni

• 5.  RE: Mobile print options?

Posted 02-19-2018 11:55
    I already do that. In fact I have a barcode in every email just incase someone decides to forward the email to someone else thinking they can use it also. :)

I think I'll create a simple email that I send shortly before the event with just the information someone needs when they walkup to registration.

Sometimes the solution is the simpliest. :)

• 6.  RE: Mobile print options?

Posted 02-19-2018 12:33
    Hi Steven,

It looks like you are one step ahead! That sounds like a great plan. :)

Please feel free to post again in our Forums/contact Customer Care for further questions. 

Best,
    Danni 

• 7.  RE: Mobile print options?

Posted 02-21-2018 09:00
    Hi Steven,

Have you tried using the "Add to Apple Wallet" data tag in an email sent to registrants? This allows them to open the QR code and add it to their Apple Wallet, similar to how you do with airline tickets.

What is the Apple Wallet data tag? (https://app.cvent.com/Subscribers/Account/default.aspx?page=BE132BFF-ADD3-41F2-BCC9-4DBCE592E47E&targetPath=apex/CommunityArticle?id=000034981&Lang=en_US&searchTerm=apple%20wallet)

Best,
    Julia