Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  print help articles

Posted 02-20-2018 23:15
    Ok - Im a bit old fashioned - but am new to Cvent and go to the help pages often. I want to print them so I can follow the instructions rather than swapping between screens. If you go ctrl p to print - you only get half the info - not all the instructions are printed out. If you copy and paste into a word document you loose the images.

Please, please can we have a print button so that everything is printed :)

• 2.  RE: print help articles

Posted 02-21-2018 01:12
    Hi Karen,

I just tried printing a multi-page article with images and it printed out fine along with the images. Which browser are you using? I use Chrome and it worked fine. Please let me know if you are using a different browser. I will check and get back to you with the steps to print the complete articles with images.

Regards,
    Kimberly S
    Sr. Client Success Consultant

• 3.  RE: print help articles

Posted 02-27-2018 00:17
    Hi there - I use Firefox and Chrome seems to be much slower - I look forward to hearing if you have the same issues I have. Cheers - Karen Karen McLean Conference Makers Limited 67 Vigor Brown Street Napier 4110 P: 06 833 7440 F: 06 833 7447 C: 027 233 6353 conferencemakers.net.nz Attention: The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.

• 4.  RE: print help articles

Posted 02-27-2018 11:52
    Hi Karen,

I just printed an article from Firefox and had no issues either; all of the text and images printed correctly.

Best,
    Julia

• 5.  RE: print help articles

Posted 02-27-2018 22:40
    Hi there - thanks for your help - very much appreciated - it must be something to do with my settings - as this still does not work for me … will try and sort it - thanks for your input. Regards Karen Karen McLean Conference Makers Limited 67 Vigor Brown Street Napier 4110 P: 06 833 7440 F: 06 833 7447 C: 027 233 6353 conferencemakers.net.nz Attention: The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.