Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Customizing Submit Payment page

Posted 02-21-2018 13:41

Is there a way I can customize the Submit Payment page to include the Registration Type next to the Admission Item?
    For example: Member Conference Fee
    Where the Registration Type = Member

Also, is there a way to delete the word ORDERS and Agenda Items?

• 2.  RE: Customizing Submit Payment page

Posted 02-21-2018 14:29
    Hi Barbara! 

I have two solutions for you. 
    1. 1You could add it as custom text onto the page by going to Website & Registration > Registration Pages > Select the Submit Payment Page. Here you could add it into the instructional text, or one of the other sections. You will want to paste the {[C-REGISTRATION TYPE]} datatag to get the registration type of the registrant. 
    2. You could paste the same datatag into Language Management. For example if you wanted to replace the section that is labeled "agenda Items" or something similar, you can edit the Cvent default text in Website & Registration > Language Management > Search for the default text. In the photo below, I changed "Agenda Items" to "Registration Type - {[C-REGISTRATION TYPE]}". 
    Hopefully this helps! 

• 3.  RE: Customizing Submit Payment page

Posted 02-21-2018 14:31
    In addition - Language Management will be where you remove any of the default text, such as ORDERS or Agenda Items. If you want it to read nothing enter the value " " into the field. Just remember, this will copy over if you are copying over your event!