Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Registrant changing Quantity in Optional Items?

Posted 01-31-2019 21:30
    I have an option item set up in my standard event registration. A primary wants to change the quantity of the items after completing registration. Is there a way to do that? When they go back in to modify, the optional item page doesn't even show up.

• 2.  RE: Registrant changing Quantity in Optional Items?

Posted 02-08-2019 00:21
    In Registration Settings -what date do you have set for "Allow modification until?
    In Optional Items, Status & Capacity, is there an "Automatically closes on" date set? or a capacity limit?
    Is there a fee for the item?

• 3.  RE: Registrant changing Quantity in Optional Items?

Posted 02-08-2019 08:39
    this should be possible to change in registration settings

• 4.  RE: Registrant changing Quantity in Optional Items?

Posted 02-08-2019 17:59
    Website & Registration > Registration Settings > choose your path > Basic Settings - edit your modification date

• 5.  RE: Registrant changing Quantity in Optional Items?

Posted 02-08-2019 18:58
    You can personally edit/modify anyone's registration via the Invitee Management tab and searching for the specific user. However, editing the modification date for registration modification should enable and empower any registrant to continue to modify their registration. Also be sure you are allowing Registration Modifications in your registration site. I would also suggest to set up a Modification of Registration email in your communications tab to ensure they have the most up to date record of their registration! 

• 6.  RE: Registrant changing Quantity in Optional Items?

Posted 02-08-2019 21:28
    I second Jordan's answer!

• 7.  RE: Registrant changing Quantity in Optional Items?

Posted 02-11-2019 17:53
    I 3rd Jordan's answer! :)

• 8.  RE: Registrant changing Quantity in Optional Items?

Posted 02-11-2019 20:11
    You should be able to change this in registration settings.

• 9.  RE: Registrant changing Quantity in Optional Items?

Posted 02-11-2019 20:41
    I agree with Jordan!

• 10.  RE: Registrant changing Quantity in Optional Items?

Posted 02-11-2019 22:26

I know we can change the quanity on the back end, but I was hoping there was a way the user could do it in their own registration themselves.

I checked the settings, and the modification date is set for months from now, so that's not the issue. I also checked the item settings and the quantity is unlimited.

Any other ideas?