Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  My old ""Hero"" image loads when the browser window is full screen?

Posted 07-03-2018 11:11
    I've changed the hero image, but the old image continues to appear.  I've noticed the new image only appears when I make the browser window smaller.

• 2.  RE: My old ""Hero"" image loads when the browser window is full screen?

Posted 07-06-2018 09:56
    Hi Angela!

If you could provide me with the event that you are working in, where the image appears, and what image is supposed to appear, I would be happy to look further into this for you!

Best,
    Bailey Good

• 3.  RE: My old ""Hero"" image loads when the browser window is full screen?

Posted 07-06-2018 10:02
    Hi Bailey, I’m not sure what you mean by “event that you are working in”. I’m just trying to change our profile. I’ve logged into our cvent supplier account and am editing our venue. The “Hero” image is the big image at the top of the screen when a planner clicks on us. The old image is an dusty skyline view. The new image is of a colorful mural. [cid:image007.jpg@01D220C4.6642D320] Angela Fahey Visitor Services Coordinator (864) 594-5014| Office afahey@visitspartanburg.com www.VisitSpartanburg.com There’s Only One. Spartanburg. WATCH THE VIDEO to see why!

• 4.  RE: My old ""Hero"" image loads when the browser window is full screen?

Posted 07-13-2018 08:36
    Is anyone working on this? [cid:image007.jpg@01D220C4.6642D320] Angela Fahey Visitor Services Coordinator (864) 594-5014| Office afahey@visitspartanburg.com www.VisitSpartanburg.com There’s Only One. Spartanburg. WATCH THE VIDEO to see why! From: Angela Fahey Sent: Friday, July 06, 2018 10:02 AM To: 'reply' Subject: RE: (Cvent): New reply to your question. Hi Bailey, I’m not sure what you mean by “event that you are working in”. I’m just trying to change our profile. I’ve logged into our cvent supplier account and am editing our venue. The “Hero” image is the big image at the top of the screen when a planner clicks on us. The old image is an dusty skyline view. The new image is of a colorful mural. [cid:image007.jpg@01D220C4.6642D320] Angela Fahey Visitor Services Coordinator (864) 594-5014| Office afahey@visitspartanburg.com www.VisitSpartanburg.com There’s Only One. Spartanburg. WATCH THE VIDEO to see why!

• 5.  RE: My old ""Hero"" image loads when the browser window is full screen?

Posted 07-13-2018 10:13
    Dear Angela,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I just reviewed your venue profile and noticed that the new image is displayed (colourful wall image) perfectly, irrespective of the width of the screen. I think your browser is showing the old image because of the cookies or cache files. Please delete them from your internet browser or try using a different browser and then test it again.

If the problem is still not resolved, please reach out to us and we will be happy to assist you further.

Have a great day!

Regards,
    Sid Sarin

• 6.  RE: My old ""Hero"" image loads when the browser window is full screen?

Posted 07-13-2018 10:19
    Thank You, that took care of the problem [cid:image007.jpg@01D220C4.6642D320] Angela Fahey Visitor Services Coordinator (864) 594-5014| Office afahey@visitspartanburg.com www.VisitSpartanburg.com There’s Only One. Spartanburg. WATCH THE VIDEO to see why!

• 7.  RE: My old ""Hero"" image loads when the browser window is full screen?

Posted 07-18-2018 05:03
    I am glad that I was able to help you resolve the problem. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions in future.

Regards,
    Sid Sarin