Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Regisration reports

Posted 03-22-2018 08:55
    Does anyone know how I can create a registration report to see the number of people who have registered over all my events within a specified period of time. The layout has changed so I am a bit lost!

• 2.  RE: Regisration reports

Posted 03-22-2018 09:31
    Hi Katya, 

Cross Event Reports can be used to create a report that pulls information across multiple events in your Cvent account. If you go to Cross Event>Cross Event Reports>Create Custom Report>Category: Events>Type: Events>Event Title will be a part of the report already, as well as the "Total Accepted" field>Click on dropdown for "Total Accepted" Field and select "Total">Click on next>Cick on next again to step 4 of the custom report wizard>Date Field: Event Audit Information Last Modified Date>Set your "From:" and "To:" Date to be the time frame you would like to pull information for>Run Report. This report will show each event title,  the total amount accepted for event, and the total sum of all registrations across those events. 

Opportunities of customizing the report to meet your needs are endless, this is just the foundation of a report that you could run!

Best, 
    Lauren