Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  When I use Chrome my 'manage invitees' tab under any event goes away. How do I fix that?

Posted 03-23-2018 14:38
    I can go to an event while using Firefox and everything is normal, but when I'm using Chrome the 'manage invitees' tab is not there.  How can I fix this?

• 2.  RE: When I use Chrome my 'manage invitees' tab under any event goes away. How do I fix that?

Posted 03-25-2018 23:40
    Hi Debra,

Thank you for using Cvent Community!

This is very unusual and looks like broswer issue to me. Did you try deleting the cookies and clearing the cache from Chrome? If not, please try it and let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,
    Kimberly S
    Sr. Client Success Consultant

• 3.  RE: When I use Chrome my 'manage invitees' tab under any event goes away. How do I fix that?

Posted 03-26-2018 15:41
    Thanks Kimberly,
    I just downloaded Chrome that day, but I went in and cleaned out the cache, etc and I am still missing the "manage invitees" tab.  I was having a problem with Cvent in Firefox, that's why I downloaded Chrome.
    Now the problem with Firefox seems to have resolved itself, but the problem with Chrome is pretty strange.
    Am I the only one with this problem? 
    thank you,
    Debra

• 4.  RE: When I use Chrome my 'manage invitees' tab under any event goes away. How do I fix that?

Posted 03-26-2018 21:56
    Hey Debra,

I would advise you to reach out to our Customer Care team so that they can look into this further.

Please reach out to them at 866.318.4357 Option 1. They are available 24*7.

Regards,
    Kimberly S
    Sr. Client Success Consultant