Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Emailing Administrator

Posted 01-18-2016 13:28
    I need to send an invite to an admin who is already register to register a couple of executives, how do I do that?

• 2.  RE: Emailing Administrator

Posted 01-19-2016 13:09
    Hello Tracey,

You could do one of the following:

Edit the registration to accept Group Registrations, but you will need to add Group Registration from Event Details > Event Configuration and the admin will need to modify their registration and add the couple of executives.

The Group Registration is good, but I would actually recommend going to Website & Registration > Registration Settings > click on the Registration Path in question (if you only have one it will choose the default path for you) > click on Identification & Security > scroll down to Administrator Registration > and select "Yes" for Allow registration on behalf of someone else: and select the email types that both will receive.

Have the admin go to register for the executives and click the I am registering on behalf of this person

See what it would look like below:

I hope this helps.

• 3.  RE: Emailing Administrator

Posted 01-19-2016 13:21
    Does the Admin have access to the Executives email inbox or could the Executive could forward the invitation over to the Admin? If so, the second option would be ideal. 

If this is not an option, then you may consider the first option and do a Group Registration, but I would recommend the second option if possible - it also allows for better reporting for your needs.

Good Luck.