Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Trouble with Sending Manual Invites

Posted 07-26-2016 17:12
    Last week I manually added two people to our event. One person has been added successfully, however, the second was not. They did not receive the email so when I went to resend them the email, they were not on the invite list. I then tried to add them as a new invite but it says they were already sent an invite??? Contact info is accurate. How do I proceed? I would like to make sure this client gets an invite.

• 2.  RE: Trouble with Sending Manual Invites

Posted 07-26-2016 18:00
    Hello Paige,

After clicking on the Invitation Email and then Send > Manually, you'll see the words, "Advanced Search" next the the magnifying glass. Here you can filter your search option and make sure that the first bullet is marked as "No" (Only include invitees who have not received this email in the last 6 months).

Another possible reason that the person isn't receiving the Email Invitation is due to the fact that the person you added isn't a valid email address or they are marked as "Opted-Out". You can find out by going to Contacts > finding the person in questions and click the name > scroll down to Opted-Out and make sure it says, "No".

I hope this helps...