Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Meeting Request Form - Internal Only, Emails & Reporting

Posted 07-14-2016 17:00

1. Is it possible to add internal only questions to a MRF?

2. Can we send out emails after the initial confirmation email for a MRF that includes all of their requested data plus any internal question answer data (such as a room assignment) as well? If so, where/how do we do that?

3. Reports - What's the best way to pull a report for a MRF? Can it be customized and saved like event reports can?

Thanks!
    Nickie

• 2.  RE: Meeting Request Form - Internal Only, Emails & Reporting

Posted 07-18-2016 09:00
    Hi Nickie,
    These are great questions! Please find our recommendations below:

1. Yes, you can make sections of questions “internal only” by using “section logic.” Section logic is based on Meeting Request Form statuses, so that once your form is in a certain status, the questions will only be revealed on the backend rather than to the requester.

2. Yes, this is the submitted details data tag: {[R-SUBMITTED DETAILS]}. It can be found in the notification designer’s “insert” tab under the “insertemail” drop-down.

3. There is a standard report under Cross Event reports called “Request Details” that shows every field and question on the form. You can also build a custom report to further customize the details pulled.

I hope this helps!

• 3.  RE: Meeting Request Form - Internal Only, Emails & Reporting

Posted 07-18-2016 10:06
    Hi Jessica, Thanks so much! The only one I’m still not sure on is #2 about sending the email…. Your answer: 2. Yes, this is the submitted details data tag: {[R-SUBMITTED DETAILS]}. It can be found in the notification designer’s “insert” tab under the “insertemail” drop-down. I’m not sure WHERE I send the email from? I don’t see an “insert” tab anywhere… Since we cannot send an email from the MRF area and since each submission is not an “event” then there’s no way to send an email from the submission itself. Thanks so much for any help with this one as well. Nickie Nickie Morgan, CMP, CMM Event Manager Meetings and Event Strategy 1250 Capital of Texas Hwy. S. | Building 2, Suite 125 | Austin, TX 78746 P: 512.697.6323 | C: 512.422.4595 | nickie.morgan@nfp.com | NFP.com [e-logo2015]

• 4.  RE: Meeting Request Form - Internal Only, Emails & Reporting

Posted 07-18-2016 12:21
    Hi Nickie,
    Happy to help! You can create notifications to send based on different statuses of the MRF within Admin > Account Settings > Meetings Management > Meeting Workflow tab > Select "Notifications" from the dropdown menu.

Here's a great article that details the process of adding one. (https://app.cvent.com/Subscribers/Account/default.aspx?page=BE132BFF-ADD3-41F2-BCC9-4DBCE592E47E&targetPath=apex/CommunityArticle?id=000002714&Lang=en_US)

• 5.  RE: Meeting Request Form - Internal Only, Emails & Reporting

Posted 02-10-2017 13:04
    Hi again Jessica,

I'm trying to add "section logic" to one of the fields in a meeting request form called "2017 Strategy Summit - Side Meetings". 
    The last question (that is hidden right now so requestors won't see it) called "Room Assignment:" is the one I want to be able to fill in as the administrator but not let the requestor see ever. 

We have 2 status' setup - Planning & Assigned.

I want to be able to fill in the "Room Assignment" field on the back end when I change the status to "Assigned". 

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I change the status I still cannot see the field.

Can you help?
    Thanks!
    Nickie