Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Report for guests without a table assignment

Posted 10-30-2017 14:50
    Hi there,
    It would be great to be able to get a report of those guests wihtout a table assignment.  I have an event where the initial seating was done, however, a few people have registered since then, and there is no way to run a report of all guests with their table number (or without a table number as the case may be).  The standard report only pulls those with a table number, and there doesn't seem to the table field that can be added to a customer report.

Because I have different reg types - I need to be able to filter to only pull those that are at the dinner.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Report for guests without a table assignment

Posted 11-02-2017 10:45

Hi Heather,

You can find this data in a custom report. The Table & Seat number fields can be found under "Registration Information" category. I reviewed the event. You can create an "Invitee & Guest" type custom report as Dinner is an included session (so all the invitees are registered for it).

You can add a filter for the Registration type under Advance Filters section if applicable and then sort the Report by "Last Registration Date" field (Descending order) so the recent registrations are displayed at the top.

Currently the advance filter is not available for the Table field and I will raise a feedback for that.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any other information on this.

Regards
    Ankita Gupta