Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Templates

Posted 07-13-2019 12:12
    Hi All
    Im new to the forum. we are in the process of building a multi sports event do you know if there are templates we can use to get things started?
    #EventApp-Building/managing
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Michael Brannagan
    SalesforceGenericAccount

• 2.  RE: Templates

Posted 07-15-2019 08:25
    Hi @Michael Brannagan, could you explain more details about the multi-sports event? Is it over multiple days where people can buy a ticket to a single day or to all days? Are you using Cvent #Event(Classic) or #Event(Flex)

For templates, I assume you mean some with customized registration and some other details already set up? There are design templates you can use in both #Classic and #Flex, but those are just color/font schemes. You'll want to customize them to your brand standards.

If your company doesn't have a template set up that is customized for your events, then you may need to create one. I recommend click "Training" and checking out the videos for whatever you are using (Classic VS Flex) to get an idea of how to set up your first event. Get the details right and you can save it as a template. 

If you need Cvent to customize something for you, you may want to reach out to your Cvent account manager.

I hope this helps!

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States