Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Limiting guests based on session or admission item

Posted 09-29-2021 11:07
    Hello everyone!

Is there a way to limit the number of guests based on the admission item or session you choose? 

We have a golf tournament event we do every year.  Based on your sponsorship level, we allow you X number of golfers.  I'm trying find the easiest way to structure this on the registration page to make it easy for the customer and easy for us to pull the information in reports. 

Thanks!
    Kim
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Kim Abbott
    North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation

• 2.  RE: Limiting guests based on session or admission item

Posted 09-29-2021 13:58

Hi Kim, 

Yes there is! If you use a mix of admission items with registration types. Or just registration types (and have these as Bronze, Silver, Gold Sponsors). Then have these on different registration paths and use the *Number of guests permitted feature on the guest registration widget. You can customize the number per pathway. 

Hayley Contegiacomo
    Chief Technology Officer
    Huddle Agency

• 3.  RE: Limiting guests based on session or admission item

Posted 09-30-2021 08:46
    Thanks Hayley!  I didn't think about making each sponsorship a different registration type.  Great idea!  Thanks for walking me through the steps.

Kim Abbott
    North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation

• 4.  RE: Limiting guests based on session or admission item

Posted 09-30-2021 09:36
    Hi,

We are using Exhibitor Management Portal for handling this, limiting number of attendees per registration type. But we are experiencing problems with the platform when having too many options of registration types for the admin person, but that is something they are currently looking into. 

Elli Holm
    Technical product manager
    Bonnier News AB