Hello everyone! We are bringing you the next "Tip of the week." In case you missed the announcement, there's a new update to Wedding Spot that lets couples submit venue reviews directly to Wedding Spot.
Online guest reviews have a great impact on customer's decision making. Hotel review responses directly correlate to hotel revenue increases. So, check out these 5 Tips to get the most of your property's online reviews:
- Actively seek reviews from customers. Encourage your guests to share their reviews online in addition to offline. A polite request can help boost good reviews
- Use a consistent and professional voice while responding to reviews
- Accentuate the positive features and benefits to influence your venue reviews
- Have a guideline set for managing any dissatisfied guests and ensure all your employees are trained on these best practice guidelines and protocols
- Respond to all negative reviews between 24-48 hours. Be courteous, professional, and show empathy while responding. Acknowledge their experience, take responsibility for any issues that arose, and invite the guest to contact the property directly to discuss their stay in more detail
Don't let your customers go unnoticed! Make the most of Wedding Spot Venue Reviews to boost your hotel's online reputation. Let us know if you have any questions on the below thread!
Additionally, if you want to learn more about our product releases, sign up here for our upcoming Quarterly Product Updates webinar being held on February 17.
Question for you: Share how online reviews have made a difference to your business?#BiddingonGroupBusiness
Alaina Del Real
Sr. Client Success Advisor