Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Multiple tickets being issued for one registration

User Group Member
    Posted 03-17-2023 14:59

We've run into a strange issue.  We noticed some registrations were coming through with registration types that didn't match the admission item.  When I looked to fix the issue, I noticed that the tickets having errors weren't set to limit which registration types can select the admission item.  I changed the settings to limit the reg type to only the appropriate admission items and I think that will fix the issue...  However, that's not the weird part.

When we pulled attendee reports this morning many of those tickets that had errors are now showing on the report with one correct ticket and one cancelled ticket (the error ticket) but the tickets have different dates/times showing for registration dates.  Neither of the dates is yesterday when I made the correction.  Does anyone have any idea why it would pulling different dates or how it decides what dates?  

Agenda Item Type Agenda Item Name Order Date (GMT) Confirmation Number Full Name Registration Type Quantity Action
    Admission Item Full Conference Speaker Pass 2023-03-10T14:02:42 W- - - - -QF5QY Jane Smith Speaker 1 Registered
    Admission Item Full Conference Supplier Pass 2023-03-08T16:31:59 W- - - - -QF5QY Jane Smith Speaker 1 Canceled

Thank you!!

#Registration

------------------------------
    Dani Peterson
    Conference Manager
    Bobit Business MediaUnited States

• 2.  RE: Multiple tickets being issued for one registration

Cvent Staff
    Posted 03-20-2023 05:24

Hi Dani,

Hope you are well!

Regarding your query, it seems like the invitee registered for an item when it was available for them and later when the correction was made in the admission item, the registration was modified either by the invitee or by the planner (in this case you) at the backend. 

The time stamp should always show the time of last modification made. However, I need to review the event and the invitee record to be able to provide you with specific information regarding the mismatch. 

I found the event you are working on, but could not find Jane's record. Please help me with the event code and the name of the report you ran here if you are comfortable or you can always get in touch with out support staff over a call, chat or community case.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Khushbu Gupta

Associate Quality Lead - Quality Team

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States