Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Cancellations and Refunds

Posted 06-18-2019 21:31
    Our event does not allow a user to cancel a registration nor do we allow refunds. How do I make sure the cancellation and refund page doesn't show up?
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Tom Wachs
    Website Manager
    AAHRA

• 2.  RE: Cancellations and Refunds
    Best Answer

Posted 06-20-2019 11:11
      |   view attached
    Hi Tom-

Quick question, do you not track who registered and was not able to come prior verses onsite no-shows? If you do, you will want to allow your attendees to cancel the registration, but just update the refund policy for the fee to $0.00 to ensure that no money is refund upon completion.

I believe that you can update the confirmation page by deleting the button that would allow the participant to cancel their registration.

Here is how I got there:
    1. Got to Website & Registration, hover over to the Registration section and select Registration Process.
    2. Scroll down to the "confirmation page" and click customize
    3. Once the web designer is loaded, scroll down to the section that contains the "Cancel Registration" button. Click on the "..." Button and it will drop down a few options, select "Delete".

Let me know if this doesn't work for you or if it still appears.

Lindsay Buchanan
    Manager, Meetings, Association Management, and Groups
    Travelink

• 3.  RE: Cancellations and Refunds

Posted 08-07-2019 08:19
    We also do not allow participants to cancel or receive refunds automatically. We only use the ADMIN side to cancel a registration - many of our events are required for the participants. How do we make the Cancellation page not show up. It's pointless for our admins. Right now that is just an extra step admins have to click to cancel a registration. In classic, all that was needed was to unregister someone. Now, you have to unregister, then click submit when that page shows up. I want to force the page NOT to show. Is this not possible in Flex?

Debbie Sills
    Events Management Consultant
    North American Mission Board