Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Birds of a Feather: Cvent Partners

Posted 04-02-2020 14:00
    It's more important than ever to stay connected, engaged, and inspired. By responding and following this thread you can collaborate and chat with other Cvent Partners.

I have provided a few questions to help us acquainted with each other and to jump-start discussions. All you need to do to get started is copy the questions below, click reply, paste the questions, and provide your responses.

• Where are you located?
    • I want to connect with people who ___________ (fill in the blank.)
    • What Cvent feature has saved you the most time?
    • What is one thing you want to learn about Cvent?
    • What's the most creative experience you've seen or hosted at a meeting or event?
    • What is one tip you would give yourself 4 months ago?
    Jump in and reply any time with any additional questions you have for other Cvent Partners.

PARTICIPATION NOTE: If you reply to the discussion you are automatically "following" the discussion. Following a discussion means you will get an email anytime someone replies. The star will be red if you are following the discussion, to unfollow click the star and it should turn blue.

#CventPartners
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Stacey Sheppard
    Team Lead, Channel Marketing
    Cvent

• 2.  RE: Birds of a Feather: Cvent Partners

Posted 04-07-2020 15:52
    • Where are you located? New York City
    • I want to connect with people who are optimistic and will not take no for an answer. 
    • What Cvent feature has saved you the most time? Sourcing tool
    • What is one thing you want to learn about Cvent? I would like to learn the whole system. However, it's been a challenge since I haven't been able to invest in buying a license. 
    • What's the most creative experience you've seen or hosted at a meeting or event? I went to virtual trade show 6 months ago and loved it. 
    • What is one tip you would give yourself 4 months ago? I'm always looking for ways to Pivot my business. A year ago I talked about the importance of my business being virtual and look at us now. 

shafcat Kassim-DaCosta
    Founder
    Events By Pop Up Chic

• 3.  RE: Birds of a Feather: Cvent Partners

Posted 04-14-2020 08:06
    Hi shafcat, it was very interesting reading your responses. I am just curious what you loved most about the virtual tradeshow you attended? We are getting more and more interest in helping our clients with these and we always love to hear what works best and what attendees love most.

Tanya Perry
    Vice President
    Fusion Performance Group

• 4.  RE: Birds of a Feather: Cvent Partners

Posted 04-13-2020 08:32
    • Where are you located? Atlanta, GA
    • I want to connect with people who ___________ (fill in the blank.) Are open to sharing advice and expertise
    • What Cvent feature has saved you the most time? CrowdCompass build site - so easy and efficient to use
    • What is one thing you want to learn about Cvent? Updates and new features
    • What's the most creative experience you've seen or hosted at a meeting or event? incorporating community service into the event
    • What is one tip you would give yourself 4 months ago? Never stop professional development; there is always time if we make time!

Bouran Qaddumi
    nft
    Cajun Operating Company d/b/a Church's Chicken