Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Building an Application

Posted 07-03-2019 08:54
    Good morning Cvent Community! 

I have been tasked with creating a few applications in Cvent and I am looking for some guidance. I have looked through my manual and attempted to search within Cvent. Can anyone provide a link for steps for this process?

Thank you! :) 

-Ashley
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Ashley Blount
    American Culinary Federation

• 2.  RE: Building an Application

Posted 07-05-2019 09:08
    Hi Ashley-

Can you give some more details about what you mean by "application"? Are you referring to CrowdCompass or are you referring to the actual registration process which you are calling an "application"?

Lindsay Buchanan
    Manager, Meetings, Association Management, and Groups
    Travelink

• 3.  RE: Building an Application

Posted 07-08-2019 09:06
    Hi Ashley, 

We need a bit more information, I assume you are speaking about the mobile app CrowdCompass? If so, have you been given an account lead thru your account manager? Typically for the first time, they will assign you someone within Cvent CrowdCompass to train/build alongside you. The first step is making sure that you have on your account the ability to make a mobile app (typically this is an additional fee). Will you be building a mobile app at the same time as event registration or standalone app? Once that is established here is the best resource, if you already have this let me know. If you go to the above links > Training > CrowdCompass> it should open up a free personal one-on-one training guide that walks you thru.

Danielle Keckley
    Assistant Director Special Event
    Eastern Virginia Medical School