Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Multiple Session Categories

Posted 03-18-2021 11:44
    Most of my sessions fall under multiple categories. I would really like to assign multiple categories for my registrants to see. Is that possible? If so, how do you do that? I have entered all of my categories but only see that the system only allows for one session category per session. Thought I'd ask in case I'm overlooking something.
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #ManagingOn-site

------------------------------
    Brandie Freeman
    Communications Manager
    Eat Smart Move More

• 2.  RE: Multiple Session Categories

Posted 03-19-2021 12:00

Hi Brandie,

I hope you are doing well today! You are correct that the system only allows one session category to be assigned per session. I have seen clients use the Session Code or create Custom Session Fields to include additional information, such as more categories, for their sessions.

When managing your Sessions widget in your Flex Registration Process, you can customize the Display Options to toggle on Code or Custom Fields. You can also sort and filter by these fields in the Session widget and in the Agenda widget on the website.

Feel free to share your feedback for multiple session categories as an idea over in the Ideas section, as well! This allows your peers to up-vote if they agree and gives more visibility to our product team.

Best,

Danni

Danni Czark
    Senior Associate, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Multiple Session Categories

Posted 03-19-2021 12:28
    Thanks so much for your response! 

Brandie Freeman
    Communications & Marketing Manager