Greetings Cvent Community,
In times like these, it's more important than ever to support and connect with each other. To help provide a space to for like-minded meeting and event professionals we are starting a 'Higher Education a Birds of a Feather' discussion thread here in the Community.
A few questions below are provided to spark discussions. Jump in at any time if you have any other questions for your Higher Education peers!
To get started, copy the questions below, click reply, paste the questions, and provide your responses.
- What institution do you work for?
- Where are you located?
- What is your role?
- I want to connect with people who ___________ (fill in the blank).
- What are the types of meetings/events you typically host or organize and how are you handling your events over the next few months? (alumni, fundraising, commencement, summer camps, continuing education, etc.)
- What's the most creative experience you've seen or hosted at an event?
- What is one key idea or takeaway you'd tell your higher ed peers they shouldn't miss when using Cvent?
We are also excited to be hosting our very first #virtualhappyhour for higher ed, tomorrow, Wednesday, April 1st, 5-6pm local time. Register now to participate
PARTICIPATION NOTE: If you reply to the discussion you are automatically "following" the discussion. Following a discussion means you will get an email anytime someone replies. The star will be red if you are following the discussion, to unfollow click the star and it should turn blue.#HigherEd
Cvent Marketing Department (Contacts)