Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  User Group Meet Up at CONNECT!

Cvent Staff
    Posted 04-05-2022 10:45

Hi Everyone! 

I hope you all are getting excited for Cvent CONNECT next week! With the new Community User Group program, we will be having a few meet ups so if you are interested be sure to attend the Innovation Pavilion Happy Hour and the Industry Roundtable Breakfast! Myself and some of the group leaders will be there to help explain the program a bit more and get you signed up. If you are attending virtually, be sure to attend the online discussions to connect with others. 

If you are attending in person, I did want to gage if there would be any interest in participating in an escape room activity on Wednesday afternoon before the General Session? 

Excited to see everyone!

#CventCONNECT

------------------------------
    Rachel Ban
    Senior Associate, Customer Marketing Programs and Campaigns
    Cvent

• 2.  RE: User Group Meet Up at CONNECT!

Community MVP
    Posted 04-05-2022 13:10

@Rachel Ban - I would definitely like to be kept up-to-date on the user group meetings and roundtable at breakfast. I am still building out my schedule, but Wednesday right now is my busiest day and for me. I don't know if I could personally do an escape room prior to the afternoon general session.

For the record, I'm not opposed to fun.....

James Rose | Senior Web Developer and Content Management
    Digital Infrastructure
    Office of University Development | University of Michigan

• 3.  RE: User Group Meet Up at CONNECT!

Community MVP
    Posted 04-05-2022 13:21
    Edited by Brenda Ainsburg 04-06-2022 10:32
    @Rachel Ban - I am interested in an Escape Room activity, with my colleague who I'm getting registered to attend #CventConnect onsite.​​

Wednesday is my busiest day. I have CCTV (pending discussion with @Brittany Estes) around breakfast time, and I'm presenting in Sessions at 11:45 AM and 2:45 PM. If the Escape Room is after my last session and I have time to get there, then YES, I'm in! And I'll drag my colleague along.

Brenda Ainsburg
    Channel Program Manager, Americas Channel
    brenda.ainsburg@siemens.com
    Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
    United States
    -------------------------------------------

• 4.  RE: User Group Meet Up at CONNECT!

Cvent Staff
    Posted 04-12-2022 14:34
    Anyone that is interested in meeting up, the Escape Room booth in the Innovation Pavilion will have a game for you all to play tomorrow (Wednesday) around 3:30! Otherwise, stop by the headshot experience to learn more about User Groups!

Rachel Ban
    Client Success Advisor, Event
    Cvent