Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Attendee Search

Posted 01-28-2020 13:57
    Edited by Jennifer Saltzman 01-28-2020 14:00
    Is there an easy way to do an attendee search across all events, like you could do in RegOnline without having to run a report?  
    In RegOnline there was a Attendee search field in which you could start typing a name and it would begin to prefill then you could open the record to see what events a person has registered for.  I have had several instances in which assistants are calling me to find out what events a person has registered for.  It is not efficient to click on each individual event and then do a search so I am hoping there is another quick way.  I thought the "Contacts" book in the top right would do it but it does not show what events they are registered for on their record, only contact information. 

This may turn into a request for this but I have included the RegOnline screen shots showing the quick pull down of the Attendee search and also the full screen.  This nav bar is pinned to the top at all times and is super helpful to look up attendees and then it shows what events they are under. TIA!

#Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Jennifer
    SA

• 2.  RE: Attendee Search

Posted 01-28-2020 14:27
    Hi Jennifer,
    You can achieve this via the Contacts/Address Book.  Upon pulling up a contact via the address book, you will have a tab at the top for 'Contact History'.  You will see in this drop-down, the option to select ACTIVITY HISTORY.

By clicking Activity History, you will see all events in which that attendee was invited, accepted, and participated.

Hope this helps!
    Susan

Susan Smith
    Event Technology Administrator
    Motorola Solutions, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Attendee Search

Posted 01-12-2023 17:55
    Edited by Pearl Huang 01-12-2023 17:59
    Hi, do you know if there's a way to limit the contact search to only look at active events? Currently, the Activity History shows all events, but I only want to know the Activity History for only current events.

Pearl Huang
    Analyst

• 4.  RE: Attendee Search

Posted 01-16-2023 13:58
    Hi Jennifer,

Hope you are well.

To check which invitee has registered for which event, there are two ways to do it :

1. Through their contact record in Address book - For this, please go to your Cvent account > Click on App Switcher at top right > Contacts > search for the contact and click on their name > at top right, hover over 'Contact History' and click on 'Activity History'. A report will pull up which will show all the events the invitee was registered for and their status in the event along with when they registered, confirmation number etc. below is the screenshot for the same :

2. Through Cross event reports - For this, please go to your Cvent account > hover over 'More' at the top > click on 'Cross Event reports'. Run the 'Invitees & registrants' 
    report > Select the date range > Run.  Hover over the three dots on the right hand side across  'Invitees and Registrants' header and click on Edit > click on Groupings option on the right panel > Remove the current grouping by event title and add the grouping by Full name > Update > Actions > Export. Now,  you can search for the contact's name and right next to them it will mention all the events they were registered for. Screenshots attached :

You can also refer to the articles :

Managing Contacts == Link: https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Managing-Contacts#:~:text=Contact%20Details%20page.-,Click%20the%20icon%20in%20the%20top%2Dright%2C%20then%20select%20Contacts,top%20right%20of%20the%20screen.

Running Cross Event Reports == Link: https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Running-Cross-Event-Reports?is_article=true&lang=en_US&searchFor=cross%20event%20report&page=1

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent